Leanne Tilsley is set to be left in shock in Coronation Street when Zeedan Nazir, the son of her late ex Kal, makes a move on her as he continues to struggle with what happened with Rana.
Zeedan was left distraught when he found out that Rana had been having an affair with Kate Connor and, against all better judgement, he entered into a deal with her parents to keep the marriage alive as a sham in exchange for money to set up his business.
The arrangement is making them both miserable and is cruelly trapping a torn Rana into a life she could never want and when Zeedan finds himself spitefully pushing Kate and Sophie Webster together before then relishing in telling Rana about it, he realises how far he is going.
Hitting rock bottom, Zeedan confides in Leanne that he still loves Rana but Leanne tells him that he has to move on and assures him that he will find happiness again with someone else. Seeing he is upset, Leanne feels under pressure to stay for dinner but when he continues to drink, he makes a pass at her!
As Zeedan chases Leanne down the street apologising for his actions, Kate witnesses it and approaches Rana, who then bravely tells her everything that has been going on.
The pair have a heart to heart and declare their love for one another – but what will this mean for Zeedan and will their reunion push him over the edge?
Several Coronation Street characters are reacting in major ways to their situations – and there will be big consequences. As Bethany Platt’s lapdancing career takes a dark turn, she lashes out at a customer and glasses him while Zeedan Nazir tries to mask his pain by making a pass at Leanne Tilsley. But this mistake leads to his ex Rana finally confronting her feelings for Kate Connor.
There are troubles elsewhere on the Street too as Pat Phelan is an unlikely confidante to Summer Spellman while Billy Mayhew hits rock bottom and Tyrone Dobbs finds himself with an unlikely temptation just ahead of Fiz Brown’s return.
Here’s what you need to know:
10 Corrie spoilers
Billy offers Lee a pocketwatch belonging to Todd in exchange for more methadone.
Bethany lashes out at a customer at the lapdancing club and hits him with a glass bottle.
Zeedan tries to push Kate and Sophie together – and rubs it in Rana’s face.
Tyrone and Gemma share a moment just as Fiz arrives home.
Bethany is arrested and Craig tries to support her as her court case arrives.
Eileen takes action when Geraldine arrives to collect Summer.
Zeedan shocks Leanne by making a pass at her.
Phelan gets bad news from the project manager at the Mill project.
Liz is told that Moira will be returning to work and hides out in the toilets at the Rovers.
Rana opens up about her feelings for Kate and tells her about what has been going on.
Monday 26th February Part One
Eileen struggles to cheer up a miserable Phelan and then has a further row with Liz about him. Determined, Eileen heads to the hospital to talk to Nicola about Phelan but will she get some home truths that she isn’t prepared for.
Billy is furious when he discovers that Geraldine is being kept in the loop by Summer’s school while Yasmeen urges Zeedan to find support from Alya. Liam comes clean about Craig’s recent behaviour with electrical sockets, leaving Maria thoughtful.
Brian tells Audrey that Sam came to see Bethany at the salon while Gemma helps Chesney to look after Hope and Ruby.
Monday 26th February Part Two
Billy gives in to Geraldine and agrees to allow Summer to go and stay with her. At a low ebb, Billy takes a pocketwatch belonging to Todd and meets up with Lee in a darkened church to try and score more drugs.
Bethany overhears her loved ones sniping about her and gets angry, deciding to audition for the new lapdancing club while Sarah and Gary reconcile.
Tyrone is impressed by Gemma’s bond with the kids while Craig covers when Beth asks him about his behaviour that Liam copied.
Wednesday 28th February Part One
Bethany has a bad day at the lapdancing club. After refusing to wear a skimpy bikini, she has flashbacks to Nathan when one of the clients behaves in a sleazy manner towards her and attacks him with a glass bottle. When the police are called, she is arrested.
Zeedan suggests to Sophie that she moves into the empty room in Kate’s flat while Summer is shocked at the state of the flat and confronts Billy over his actions. Craig’s OCD prevents him from leaving the salon flat while Liz learns that Moira is returning to work.
Wednesday 28th February Part Two
After being pushed away by Billy, Summer finds herself opening up to Phelan who listens and assures her that he will help her to sort out what is going on. Meanwhile, Liz and Eileen make amends and decide to throw a ‘Getting To Know Pat’ party.
Zeedan boasts to Rana that Kate and Sophie are getting closer but Kate has a change of heart and tells Sophie she isn’t ready for them to live together. Bethany fears that she is experiencing psychotic tendencies after being interrogated by police while Craig tells Beth that he is moving out.
Friday 2nd March Part One
Imran has words of warning for Rana about going along with Zeedan and her parents’ plan while Zeedan admits to Leanne that he still loves Rana. Leanne reaches out to Zeedan and tells him that he will find love again but she is stunned when he makes a pass at her.
Tyrone thanks Gemma for all of her help and the pair share a highly charged moment just as Fiz arrives home while Eileen stands up to Geraldine and tells her that Summer is going nowhere. Elsewhere, Craig tries to support Bethany as her court case arrives but grows anxious as his OCD is triggered.
Friday 2nd March Part Two
As Fiz tries to do some catching up with Tyrone, he is thrown by the moment he had with Gemma. He assures Fiz that everything was fine in her absence but is there unfinished business as he remains troubled?
When Kate witnesses a row between Leanne and Zeedan, Rana admits to her the truth about what is going on behind closed doors and the pair admit their love for one another. Elsewhere, Sophie tells Sally that she is falling for Kate.
Phelan gets bad news from the project manager, Eileen and Eva worry about Billy and Peter comes clean to Toyah about what has been going on with Billy and Adam. Meanwhile, Kate watches Craig’s behaviour with interest.
If there is one man we would advise every Coronation Street character to stay well away from, it would be killer Pat Phelan. And soon young Summer Spellman is set to seek his support – but is she going to end up in danger?
Summer is struggling as Billy Mayhew continues to battle with drugs and when he gives in to Geraldine’s demands that Summer stays with her, the youngster is distraught.
Later, Billy prepares to sell a pocket watch that belonged to Todd Grimshaw so that he can buy more methadone from his brother Lee and after he takes more substances, he hits his lowest ebb.
As Summer is crushed by the state that Billy is in, Eileen intervenes and tells Geraldine in no uncertain terms that Summer is staying on the Street. Elsewhere, Summer has been confiding in Phelan, who recently came to her aid when she nearly climbed into a car with a stranger, about everything that is going on.
Phelan assures her that he will sort things out for her but what means is he preparing to use and has Summer made a deal with the devil?
Or might Phelan actually be genuine for once?
One to watch: Wednesday 28th February at 8:30pm on ITV.
Brooke Vincent says Dancing On Ice is tougher than filming a live episode of Coronation Street because she’s more used to things going wrong on the soap.
Brooke has done two live episodes of Corrie and says ice-skating is definitely ‘the scarier thing’.
The 25-year-old, who plays Sophie Webster on the soap, said: ‘In week one we got into a situation we weren’t supposed to be in; if that had been at Corrie, I would have known exactly what to do and would have carried on going.
‘I’ve been brought up there, I know where the cameras are, what is happening, whose line is next, whereas in a situation on the ice, it’s brand new to me. So yes definitely the ice is scarier!’
Training for the show has also forced Brooke to take on a healthier lifestyle, including quitting smoking – something she is hoping to stick to once the show comes to an end.
Brooke said: ‘I’m still not smoking, which is my main thing. Even if I’m not in the final, I’ve done one of my life’s big accomplishments and I’ve gone above and beyond to stay off smoking. I’m proud of myself for doing that.
‘I want to [win] for the girls. I really do. I want to do it for the girls that aren’t the girly girls.
‘I’m a normal girl, I don’t where make up every day, I do look rough. I don’t put make up on to go to the gym, that’s not my thing. I want to do it for the girls that have left the competition – Perri, Steph, Candice and Cheryl.’
Still in the competition with Brooke are Max Evans, Kem Cetinay, Antony Cotton, Jake Quickenden, Donna Air and Alex Beresford.
Reunions, revenge, returns and revelations – just your average week in soap coming up! Coronation Street airs a big discovery for evil Pat Phelan that could tip the killer over the edge while in EastEnders, Martin and Stacey Fowler’s feud has huge repercussions while Vincent Hubbard makes a big decision.
Emmerdale is finally bringing Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden back together while in Hollyoaks, Darcy Wilde gets pound signs in her eyes when Jack Osborne suffers from a heart attack. As you do.
That’s not all, either. There’s also a risky operation, a drugs deal, a harsh warning, a surprise arrival, some blackmail, a thirst for revenge, a final farewell, a dumping, a romance, a drunken pass and a proposal.
Take a closer look:
1. Aidan and Carla are nervous as they head in for their operation and as they come out, Carla has two big announcements to make – one of them being that she plans to sign over her share of Underworld to Aidan to say thank you.
2. Billy is determined to be a good father to Summer and decides that she needs him to be happy. Making a very poor decision, he reaches out to Lee for drugs but soon, Lee wants a favour in a return.
3. Michelle is fuming with Liz for not telling her about Ali but Liz tries to smooth things over and urges Ali to give Michelle a chance. Michelle sees Ali and Steve bonding and tries to join in but she is gutted when she is given the cold shoulder.
4. Sarah is horrified when she comes face to face with Lee on the Street and she quickly alerts David. David and Josh bundle Lee into the back of a van but Josh takes a step further when he issues a dark threat to Lee while brandishing a tyre iron.
5. Phelan makes a copy of Nicola’s keys and heads round to her flat, where he finds Seb hiding. Later, as Nicola is rushed to hospital with stomach pains, Phelan confronts Gary and prepares to have it out with his daughter over her betrayal.
6. Zeedan and Rana are struggling to keep up the pretence of their fake marriage in front of Alya and Rana’s struggle is made even worse when Kate and Sophie come into the flat together. Will Kate spot that something is amiss?
7. After Liz suggests to Phelan that Eileen might like to join her for a weekend away, he snaps at her and she wastes no time in slagging him off to Eileen. When Eileen is defensive, Liz warns her to be wary of her husband…
8. Martin is trying to make an effort with Stacey and the kids but when a day out ends badly, he tells Sonia that he is going to start divorce proceedings. Later, Stacey apologises and Martin has a change of heart but is it too late?
9. As Aidan ups the pressure on Vincent, he realises that he is not going to have the money on time and writes a goodbye letter to Kim and Pearl. But just as he is about to make his exit, he gets a call that could change everything.
10. Tina meets a pregnant woman in the cafe who she helps but things soon sour when Georgi realises that Tina is the mum of her mate Zsa Zsa. As Tina tries to prove herself to Georgi, she only makes things worse and an unexpected situation unfolds…
11. Martin and Kush take the kids out for the day and, after being chatted up by secretive Hayley, Martin is surprised to bump into her again. Kush decides to leave the pair to it but Stacey later spots Hayley planting a kiss on Martin’s cheek.
12. Shirley spots a drug deal going down in the male toilets and when Mick returns, he is adamant that he is going to get this sorted. But as he carries out his investigation, he makes a discovery that could make things difficult.
13. When Karen discovers that Bernadette has been spending so much time with Ted, she is dubious of their relationship but they prove what they have been doing with a chess match. However, Karen is certain that her daughter needs to hang out with people her own age.
14. Tracy is horrified when Phil blackmails her over her prostitution secret and when he tells her he knows a way she can keep him quiet, she goes to see him at a hotel room. But David follows and soon walks in on them…
15. Robert is crushed when Aaron moves Alex into the Mill on the day of their wedding anniversary and decides that it’s finally time for them to move on. As he heads to a gay club to block out the pain, he soon finds interest from an attractive stranger.
16. Laurel sets up a video call with Sandy and friends and loved ones gather in the Woolpack as the beloved pensioner says his final farewells from Australia.
17. At the club, Vanessa is having a great night with her friends and soon sends Charity a selfie which leaves her feeling jealous. But will it get the response that Vanessa is hoping for?
18. Having spotted Robert exchanging numbers with someone else, Aaron decides that he knows how he feels and calls an end to his relationship with Alex. He then heads over to reveal his true feelings for Robert.
19. Ross is focused on his revenge after telling Pete that he wishes Emma had shot him instead of Finn. After discharging himself from hospital, a fracas at the garage draws attention and Ross feels anxious as he feels that everyone is staring at him.
20. Rebecca continues to struggle with her memory and her recovery and Lachlan is feeling guilty about what his actions have done to her.
21. Glenn plans to propose to Grace but when he sees that Esther is helping her spy on him, he engineers it so that it looks like Esther has sabotaged the romantic moment. In response, Grace urges Glenn to ask her again.
22. Jesse is horrified to discover the extent of Granny’s plan and determines to fight for Courtney. Later, the pair decide to get together and give romance a chance but when Goldie sends him a prison visit invitation, will he be left torn?
23. Leah and Ella sneak into the abandoned school and start hearing voices, but will they come across Kim? Later, Kim hears Farrah’s voice on the other side of the door and screams for help while Leah finds a SIM card and makes a discovery.
24. It’s the day of the restaurant opening and Darren and Mandy try to concentrate on the tasks at hand rather than each other. But when a drunk Leela makes a pass at Darren, Mandy struggles to hide her jealousy.
25. Darcy is grateful to Jack when he helps her get contact with Toby but when Jack suffers a heart attack and is warned that he won’t be able to have a bypass, Darcy makes plans to marry him and even books a venue.
Who hears news of a devastating death that will send shockwaves through a community? And what other shock is coming their way?
Which family is ripped apart as blame flies following a terrible incident – and is someone lying about their part in it?
Who tries to matchmake two people they think would be well suited but ends up triggering heartbreak for themselves?
Who is arrested after accidentally committing a crime and will they be forced to confront an uncomfortable truth in the process?
Which young couple prepare to tie the knot and who is out to destroy the big day?
We all know that David Platt’s friendship with newcomer Josh is set to end in a horrific trauma in Coronation Street when he is drugged and raped in a controversial but important new storyline.
And fans are about to see the first flashes of Josh’s dark side when he turns violent against recently returned Lee Mayhew.
Billy has reached out to his drug dealing brother for help as he remains determined to find something to take the edge off of his pain and he is grateful to be perked up after Lee agrees to assist him.
But Sarah soon spots Lee hanging around and is scared, remembering the time that he lost it and held her hostage in her flat. David determines to see him off so with Josh’s help, they bundle him into the back of the van and warn him to stay away.
But when David is away, Josh turns things even more serious and brandishes a tyre iron at a scared Lee before making a dark threat.
As Lee flees the scene, it’s clear that there is a serious edge to Josh. And David’s life is about to be turned upside down after a terrible attack.
One to watch: Friday 23rd February at 8:30pm on ITV.
The last time one of Pat Phelan’s enemies tried to escape him in a car, it ended pretty badly in Coronation Street – look no further than what happened to tragic Luke Britton. But now, Gary Windass and Seb Franklin face their own race to get away from the killer and then bring him down – but will it backfire?
Harry Visinoni and Mikey North were pictured filming driving scenes on location for upcoming episodes and Seb and Gary certainly look tense as they fear that Phelan will close in. When Phelan becomes aware of Seb’s hiding place, it’s up to Gary to protect him and get him to safety.
Seb knows all about Phelan’s crimes – well, some of them anyway – and took the brave step of standing up to him in court to try and protect Anna from going to prison. But when Anna went down regardless, Seb was forced into hiding.
Nicola Rubinstein took him in and has since been plotting with Gary to bring down Phelan from the inside by discovering what he is up to. As Phelan’s secrets start to come to light over coming weeks, he heads closer to the edge – and more and more Weatherfield residents are in serious danger.
After rescuing Seb, Gary makes plans with the tense teenager to bring down Phelan – but this could put them right back in the firing line. With Michael Rodwell, Andy Carver, Vinny Ashford and of course Luke having all breathed their last in the wake of Phelan’s actions, it’s certainly a huge risk to try and take him on.